Will you take James Heaney's 5K Challenge?

Please wait...

Published by FileTrekker 1 week ago , last updated 6 days ago

Coming Saturday, 7PM EST, James Heaney's 5K Challenge!

Will you take on the challenge? James is back with a brand new series, and he's challenging YOU to help make it a success! Each month, James will play a brand new game as suggested by you, the GameFront fans, but with a twist...

To see the next episode of the current game, you must help the current episode reach 1,000 views! As soon as the episode reaches the magic 1K mark, James will release another video of the same game, once a week until there have been 5 videos reaching 1,000 views. Should a video fail to reach 1,000 views, a new game will be started the next calendar month.

So yes, there's a chance for some Weekly Heaney! But it's all down to you.

IT'S OVER TO YOU!

So for more Heaney goodness in your life, make sure you like, share, subscribe, tell your friends and most importantly, WATCH!

We're also looking for your suggestions for games James should play, so make sure you leave a comment, tweet us @GameFrontCom and @TheHean and comment on our forums / site, infact there's so many ways to get in touch there's just no excuse!

Click here to subscribe to our YouTube channel, and don't forget to opt into notifications so you know when the next episode is released!

Comments on this Article
1 week ago by Lindale

This only applies to brand new games?

1 week ago by FileTrekker

No, any game can be suggested.

6 days ago by Lindale

In that case, I suggest Banished.

5 days ago by Mr. Matt

Who or what is a James Heany?

5 days ago by Plokite_Wolf

He's the man, you see.

4 days ago by Mikey
Posted by Mr. Matt

Who or what is a James Heany?

step1 : go to any page

step 2: look for red banner at top of page

step 3: james heaney

4 days ago by BeIthagor

I would like to suggest Alchemist, also known as Animos. And you get a free game out of it, if you pick me. :D

4 days ago by Superfluous Curmudgeon

Who is this James Heaney and where did he come from and what did you sell to  be able to afford him?

4 days ago by Nittany Tiger
Posted by Mr. Matt

Who or what is a James Heany?

^This.

If only I could be paid to play games.  I'd even play those games I complain about being money milking machines.

Also, I though the title of this thread would be "Will you take James Hetfield to be your lawfully-wedded wife" for some reason.

4 days ago by Plokite_Wolf
Posted by Nittany Tiger

Why would you marry a table?

3 days ago by Mikey
Posted by Nittany Tiger
Posted by Mr. Matt

Who or what is a James Heany?

^This.

I think James wishes he could be paid to play games again too :P

3 days ago by Superfluous Curmudgeon
Posted by Mikey
Posted by Nittany Tiger
Posted by Mr. Matt

Who or what is a James Heany?

^This.

I think James wishes he could be paid to play games again too :P

All he needs to do is become a sellout Twitch streamer and he'll be making big bucks in no time